Conflicts among family members can be overwhelming and lead to desperation.
Instead of walking away from the family, you can enter into a mediation setting as an attempt to resolve the conflict in a healthy way that will restore family relationships.
A mediator can guide family members through a conversation aimed at defining the issues, explaining emotions and perspectives and leading to an agreed upon solution. Broken family relationships take an emotional, social and financial toll on those involved. Instead of giving up, allow us to give all members a chance to participate in a conversation that can lead to restoration and solution.
We can help families:
- Work on problems stemming from a family business.
- Find a solution for a family working through a crisis such as an illness, death or forced absence.
- Develop healthy boundaries needed for working together and helping one another.
- Create solutions that work for all family members.
- Communicate in a safe setting aiming to avoid verbal abuse and threats.